Free Downloadable Guide: What is Refrigerated LTL?
Have you ever heard of “reefer” freight? What about “LTL”? Chances are, you may know about one or the other, but might not know what exactly reefer or refrigerated LTL freight shipping entails. Not to worry! We put together a free downloadable guide that goes over all of the basics, and even some of the more complicated details you should consider before jumping into moving refrigerated less-than-truckload shipments.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- What is refrigerated LTL?
- How does a refrigerated LTL shipment move from origin to destination?
- How do refrigerated LTL shipments differ from other modes?
- Refrigerated LTL pickup and delivery schedules
- How can I start shipping refrigerated LTL freight?
- What do I need to know to ship refrigerated LTL shipments efficiently?
- Is refrigerated LTL more expensive than other modes?
- How can I get the best rate?
- How can I get a refrigerated LTL quote?
- And more!
If you’re just starting out shipping frozen or refrigerated less-than-truckload shipments, like frozen pizza or coconuts, this guide is a great place to begin. If you’re already a seasoned reefer LTL shipper, this still might be a great resource to learn about ways you can gain efficiencies and save money on your shipments.
To download the free refrigerated LTL guide, click here.